Subject: Consolidated Annual Reports of the State of Estonia
From: "Stefan Veith" <[email-masked]>
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 18:01:52 +0300

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a professor of accounting at the University of Applied Sciences Bremen,
Germany. In a current research project, I analyze the published consolidated
financial reports of central governments around the world. In doing so, I am
very interested in retrieving the Consolidated Annual Reports of the State
of Estonia.

On your website, I found the time series from 2010 to 2023
(https://www.fin.ee/riigi-rahandus-ja-maksud/riigi-raamatupidamine/riigi-raa
matupidamise-koondaruanded). They are very helpful and exactly what I was
looking for. 

I would like to know if suchlike reports have been compiled and published
for the years between 2007 and 2009. If so, please be so kind and direct me
to the documents, either in English or Estonian. Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Stefan Veith

 

  <http://www.hs-bremen.de/signatur/HSB_EMAIL-Signatur.gif> 
University of Applied Sciences Bremen
School of International Business

Prof. Dr. Stefan Veith
Professor of Accounting

Werderstraße 73
28199 Bremen
Tel.: +49 421 5905-4457
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://www.hs-bremen.de/person/stveith/>
https://www.hs-bremen.de/person/stveith/ 

 <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4067-2090> ORCiD
<https://scholar.google.de/citations?hl=de&user=HoJz8WEAAAAJ> Google Scholar
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/stefan-veith-87a411214/> Linkedin
<https://de.linkedin.com/company/bremen-talents-network?trk=public_profile_t
opcard-current-company> Bremen Talents Network